Friday, February 20, 2009

Lazy sack of shit!

Boy, am I a lazy sack of shit or what?!?

Noticed my last post was on February 3. That's like 2 and half weeks...

So here's the lowdown...

Nothing! Nothing has been going on...

Ever since I got sick the day of the Gig at the club house, I have not been good on the diet... I haven't gained any weight, but I notice that I feel bloated and full all the time... I still am not drinking any soda, but I've switched back to sugar in my coffee, and I ran out of lean cuisines so I am eating bigger lunches and dinners because of it... I need to grab some...

The only other thing is that Mathew is really not liking his new school situation... I don't know what the hell to do... he is really unhappy and says the teacher is mean. The next time he comes off the bus crying I'm going to explode... I don't know what I'll do but I need to do something... I think I need to do some more research on what we are entitled to. Thing is, he feels like he is being punished for something he did and he gets upset. but the truth is he is doing better academically in the new class.. but the teacher has that mean teacher look about her... and I think she has a lot less tolerance... and she has to be because all the other kids in the class are more "behaviorally challenged"... Mat isn't, he just has trouble in social situations, so a smaller class is better for him but not necessarily a class full of little fuckers that really just need a kick in the ass from their parents...

More research... that's what I need to do... and find out what we are legally entitled to... He HAS a diagnosis, it's not like he does the things he does because he's trying to be bad .....


frustrating...


anyway... I guess there is more on my mind than I thought.

No comments: