Friday, March 26, 2010

March Already?

Where does the time go? Last blog entry was on January 4??? Wow.... Well like I said in a previous post, I suck at this stuff, so take ot for what it is... No offense, but I do this for me, not you... So what's been going on since January 4th... Lets see... My sisters opened a Deli/Grill/Convenience store on Wanaque, New Jersey that is... So if you are in the area, stop in the Nu Moon Cafe for some breakfast or lunch... the French Fries are awesome!!!

I'm still doing the online Radio show on www.tonytradio.com every Wednesday night at 8pm EST... so check that out... I try to focus on independent, local, unsigned bands... the coolest part of what we do is getting the bands to perform live in studio! most bands that come, always give us positive feedback about it... its really cool because we stream the video and audio out on the page so anyone can watch from anywhere in the world! Cool innovative things tony is doing... it has potential to grow... think we just need someone big to come along and see it!

Bonnaroo is only 75 days away... I have to say, I am a little disappointed with the choice of headliners for this yea's festival... don't get me wrong, Stevie Wonder, Dave Matthews Band and Kings Of Leon are all great but come on... Stevie Wonder is legend ... I could understand him playing in the timeslot just before the headliner... and KOL, great band ... but not great enough to headline Bonnaroo... I don't see it... Dave Matthews badn... Ok... he''s huge... I get this... But where in the rock God? No Dead? No Neil Young? I expected some Paul McCartney or Paul Simon or U2 or The Who.... So Headliners I'm not too excited about, but ... WEEZER!!! WEEN !!!! John Fogerty!!! Jeff Beck!!!! The Flaming Lips!!!! Umphrey's McGee!!!! And so many others!! I am more excited for the "NON-HEADLINERS" this year... will be a good time regardless...

What else??? Cant think of anything else at the moment...

If i do I'll just add another post.

No comments: