Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to work after a week off... :-(

Today is my first day back to work after having the week off. I had a tough time getting up after sleeping late the whole week, but I did make it to work. Of course I am swamped! Sometimes I feel like it's not even worth it to take time off because nobody will do my work while I'm gone and it just piles up.

Anyway, the week was good. Relaxing if nothing else. Me and wife re-arranged some furniture and my Ham Radio/Computer/Guitar/Music room is awesome now. I'm diggin it because there is som much more room in there! I need to get some pics of it now. It's almost pointless becasue I don't think that I have any before pics. If I do I will put some up here and over at Flickr.com.

I went to my 20 year high school reunion on friday night. Wife had hers too, so we went solo to our own reunions. I had a great time. I'm so glad that I went. I spent a long time talking to Murray who moved to L.A. around '92. I talked to a lot of people there and was surprised at how many people haven't really changed, except for the age. And mostly everyone looked really good. There were only a couple people that I thought " Boy, you didn't age well!" But of course I didn't sya it, only thought it. and I couldn't believe how OLD some of them looked. We're not even 40 yet and some of them looked all of 50. But mostly everyone looked really good. I just hope nobody is saying the same stuff about me! Becasue I dont' think I look that old.

I gotta say that I had great conversations with Murray V, Elaine R, Nicole S, Jenn H, Cordell J, Chris D, Andy T, Wendy H, Colleen P, Carmen B, Mike S, Traci A, Rich D and a bunch of others! I was a little disappointed that Bob wasn't there. He is way cool. I'll try to mak it to one of his shows i guess. I am really hoping they decide to do a 25 year! I'd be there!

No comments: