Friday, November 28, 2008

20 Year Class Reunion

Tonight is my 20 year class reunion. After 20 years you would think that I would be excited to see everyone, but the truth is I'm not. There are a few people that I really want to see though. Like Murray. Me and Murray had Bio and gym class together. We didn't really hang out out of school, but we did while in school. He ended up going to Los Angles right after graduation and has been there since. He does stand up comedy out there and writes for the blue collar guys. I only know this because we've been emailing that past couple weeks.

then there is Bob Bundy. I went to school with Bob from Kindergarten straight through to the end. Look here:


















He's in the top right. His father was a photographer and took all the pictures for the schools. When we got to high school, I started playing guitar and he played bass. He was into Doo Wop and Rock-A-Billy. He ended up in the band The Razorbacks playing the stand up bass. You should go check them out. Anyway, the last time I saw him was at the 10 year class reunion. Everyone that was there were pretty much assholes and I don't really know why. I think they all were in a point in their lives that they felt like they had to show off how well they are doing and that got in the way of being nice. Anyway Bob was one of the only ones there that was awesome.

I am going tonight with an open mind. I will greet everyone with the same respect I would expect the receive. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: