Monday, November 17, 2008

Cheap Gas


Cheap Gas, originally uploaded by chrismek.

Been a LONG time since I've seen gas for under 2 dollars! So obviously, when I pulled into the station and saw $1.97, I had to grab a picture of it! This particular station is the cheapest one within a 5 mile radius, but 2 days ago, the price was $2.11. That's a big drop.

In New Jersey, you aren't allowed to pump my own gas and I always test the waters to see what happens. this particular station the guy gets pissed if ou reach for the pump. At the station close to home, I always get out and pump my own gas becasue they take so long. I won't do it if its nasty weather out though! I'm spoiled like that!

1 comment:

honkeie said...

I wish I could pump my own gas, I love getting in and out at my own pace. But watching my towel headed friends getting their turbans all in a bunch is just to funny at times!