Friday, November 21, 2008

Camera

I stopped in at the camera shop the other day looking at cameras. I got the woman to let me hold the Canon and a couple Nikons. I've read all the reviews about the Canon EOS Rebel XSi and had made up my my mind that was the Camera for me. But after holding the Nikons, I'm not so sure. I really like the feel of the Nikons. So I think I may be changing my mind on which camera to get. I had the D60 an the D 80 in my hand. They both felt equally awesome in my hand. I can't really afford the D80 so that kind of limits me to a D60 or D40. I'm thinking D60. But then there are all the reviews about the Canon. Thats cool and all, but it just didn't feel great in my hand. and the D60 is actually like $150 cheaper. So the Nikin is 2 megpixels less, will I even notice? I doubt it.

No comments: