Monday, November 17, 2008

Asperger's Kids?


Asperger's Kids?, originally uploaded by chrismek.

My son was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. For those that don't know what it is, It's a condition that lands him on the Autism spectrum. We just met with the school and they want our daughter to now go to get Neuro test done. Finally, we've only been telling them for 2 years to do it. Well our appointment isn't for a few months from now but we're thinking she will turn out to also have Asperger's. My kids seem super smart to me and when I hear Autistic, I'm afraid that other kids will treat them differently. How will we handle it? with a level head i hope.

1 comment:

honkeie said...

If you kids have a hard time using a leveled head I can always come over and level the heads of anyone giving them problems!