Monday, November 10, 2008

Scan Progress / Weekend

So I am just going forward with the scanning using Brian's scanner. So far I'm about 100 pictures into it and about a gazillion to go. Each scan takes a long time, but the quality is pretty good. The first bunch had some small white spots but after cleaning the scanner with a little Windex they went away... It's really quick to unload and reload the pictures and start the scan so it's not really a pain in the ass like I thought it would be.

I also installed a 20 Gig hard drive that I had laying around just for the scans. I know 20 Gig is not that much these days, but its been sitting in my desk for a long time so I thought I would. It was brand new.

After I get a bunch more scanned in, I'll probably send them to my Flickr Photostream. I think I will go Pro there before I do that. With a free account, they only let you upload like 100MB a month, or something like that. I will be upload AL LOT more than that. It's not a big deal because I was planning on going Pro there anyway.

My weekend was pretty lame. I did Laundry all day Saturday and Sunday went to a family party. There were a couple Photo Opps there but I didn't have a camera and the ones I took with the Cell phone didn't come out that good. There was one chick there that made me think I was in L.A. Probably her mid to late 30's. She was SO SO skinny with big boobs. Was so skinny I commented to my wife about it. Her face wasn't all drawn in but her arms were skin and bone, No ass to speak of and little tiny stick legs! Seemed pretty obvious she had implants. A woman THAT skinny should be flat chested. I wish I could have gotten a picture to post. In hindsight, its probably better I didn't because it was a family party.

No comments: